Holiday Inn St. Petersburg N-Clearwater's Commitment to You During COVID-19
This page was last updated on July 7, 2021.
First of all, we want to thank our valued guests for their patience and understanding during this time. Our hotel is currently OPEN, but a few of our amenities and services are limited or unavailable at this time.
Getting Back To Normal: Safety Tips
Guest and employee safety is our hotel's and the hotel industry's first priority. Follow these steps to have a safe stay:
• Face Coverings and phsyical distancing are required for unvaccinated individuals.
• Choose contactless options where available. This includes online reservations, check-ins, and payments.
• Consider request-only room cleaning to limit exposure in accordance with CDC guidelines. Ask us about available options.
• Refrain from traveling if ill. This includes if you have, or recently had any symptoms of COVID-19 or contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
ABOUT SAFE STAY
"Safe Stay" is the AHLA's iniative focused on enhanced hotel cleaning practices, social interactions, and workplace protocols to meet the new health and safety challenges and expectations presented by COVID-19. Stay Safe was created in accordance with guidance issued by public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
This information is brought to us by the AHLA (The American Hotel & Lodging Association).
Our Committment to Clean: 25 Points of Care
Our common areas, meeting space and guest rooms are all cleaned and sanitized using our new "25 Points of Care" enhanced cleaning measures. Please take a moment to download and read through the things we're doing to give you peace of mind.
Download Our 25 Points of Care Flyer
Descargar los "25 Puntos de Cuidado" en español
• Breakfast is currently unavailable.
• Transportation is currently available, however it is based on availability only, is limited within a 5 mile radius, and is not guaranteed. Please inquire with our front desk for more information.
• Guest laundry is now OPEN
• Our 24-hour business center is now OPEN
• Our on-site resturant, Aviators Tavern is now OPEN
with limited hours and a limited menu. Hours and menu items are subject to change at any time. Closing time may vary based upoen occupany. Please see front desk or a member of our restaurant staff for questions.
• Our outdoor pool is currently OPEN
. We ask that you please maintain social distancing.
• Our on-site fitness center is currently OPEN
, but with some restrictions. Capacity is currently limited to 2 persons at a time. Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between others not in your household.
On behalf of the entire Holiday Inn St. Petersburg N-Clearwater family, we would like to reiterate that the safety and wellbeing of our guests and associates, remain our highest priority.